Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day #26,054 in my journey through life.

Today is Sunday, April 22, 2012 - a nice sunny day - high in the 60s.

This morning I walked for 20 minutes = 1.2 miles for an April total of 51.5 miles. Sunday is my day to do a little less exercise and just walk 1-2 miles. My weight was 164.4 pounds. I'm grateful again to get to say "I'm HIV."

The good news is the Cubs won a game yesterday - they beat the Reds 6-1. They are in last place in the Central Division with a 4-11 record, 6 games behind the first place Cardinals, but they do not have the worst record in the Major Leagues - Kansas City is 3-11 and San Diego is 4-12. Way to go Cubs!!!!

I went to 8AM church and had coffee with Darvin, my 92-year-old friend. He's still in love with __?__, his 87-year-old girlfriend. Good for him and good for her. That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment