Monday, November 19, 2012

Pete' BLOG-Day 26,298-99.

Day 26,298 was Sunday, November 18, 2012 - my day off from exercising. I did attend a Thank You meeting at the Country Club put on by Nate Willems, our defeated candidate for Iowa Senate district 48. Nate is a former student of mine from 1991. He explained how and why he lost and thanked all of us for helping him in his campaign.

Today is Monday, November 19, 2012. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 45 minutes of walking  = 2.5 miles for a November total of 38.3 miles. My weight was 164.8 pounds.

I've got a lot of things to do so only a little HUMOR today. The same doctor who advised us not to exercise had this to say about alcohol.

Q. Doctor, should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A. Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain -                                     Bottom up!



No comments:

Post a Comment