Friday, November 23, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,302-03. Love is fishing a turd out of a bathtub

Yesterday was Thursday, November 22, 2012 - Thanksgiving Day in America. My stats today: 10m minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 50 minutes of walking = 2.7 miles  for a November total of 45.5 miles. My weight was 165.0 pounds.

Dave and I went golfing  in the morning. We played best shot and had a 38, which was two over par. Dave is a good golfer and most of the shots were his but I did chip in from 30 yards out on hole 7. It saved a par 3 for us. I did contribute a few more strokes by doing some respectable putting.
In the afternoon we went to Carron and Dave's for turkey and the works.We ate about 3:30 - it was wonderful. Carron and her Mom are some darn good cooks.

Today is Friday, November 23, 2012. No stats today as I took the day off. We are going to the Country Club to watch the Hawks play Nebraska at 11 AM. Carron and Dave are going with us.

HUMOR for today: After looking at some of Carron's pictures from 19 years ago showing Granddaughter Ellyn displaying her first turd in the potty chair, I ran into this quote from a lady named Margaret Smith. "You don't know what love is until you become a parent. You don't know what love is until you fish a turd out of the bathtub
for someone."

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all, the cοntents existing at this site
    are genuinely remarκаblе for pеoρle experiеncе, well, keep up
    the good work fellοωs.

    Feel fгее to ѕurf to my webѕite :: 1 month loan
    Also visit my weblog ; 1 month loan

    ReplyDelete