Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,283.

Today is Saturday, November 3, 2012. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 45 minutes of walking - 2.5 miles for a November total of 8.6 miles. My weight was 162.8 pounds.

QUOTE from Sissy Spacek: "You are here to make the world a better place because you've lived."

My THOUGHTS today. Well, it's another Saturday in the fall which means another Hawkeye football game. The Hawks play Indiana (there) at 2:30. I heard there was bad weather so it may delayed until after 3. Go Hawks!!

HUMOR for today: The other day at Happy Hour a white guy made some ugly smart-as remarks about Presient Obama. I wanted to confront him but instead Ruth Ann and I moved to another table. If I had wanted to start an argument it  would have been easy. The words that were close to my mouth were these two gems.
"If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart,'
"I'm impressed. Never before have I met someone with such a small mind inside such a big head." (He's over 300 pounds with a huge head - Ruth Ann and I are reminded of ARCHIE BUNKER every time we see him))

No comments:

Post a Comment