Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,290. Game Day in Iowa City

Today is Saturday, November 10, 2012. My stats today; 10 mimutes of yoga, 10 minutes of the exercise ball and 38 minutes of walking=2.0 miles for a November total of 24.1 miles. My weight was 163.2 pounds.

QUOTE from Pete Bungum: "After listening to what the Karl Rove's, Rush Limbaugh's, Bill O'Reilley's, and other right-wing nuts want us to BELIEVE about why Romney lost the election I noticed in the word "believe" that the middle three letters spell the word 'lie.'"

My THOUGHTS today. My main thought is that I want the Hawks to beat the Purdue Boilermakers. They play at 11 AM in Iowa City.
My second thought is that I'm so happy the election is over and that Obama won.

HUMOR for today: When Romney talked to his millionaire buddies in Florida about the 47% who don't pay any income tax he didn't mention this little nugget. According to Jim Hightower, who writes the "THE HIGHTOWER LOWDOWN"- Last year, there were about 4,000 U.S. households with incomes above a million dollars - they ended up paying zero federal income tax. ( I found it rather humorous that Romney never mentioned that).

No comments:

Post a Comment