Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,297. Another game day.

Today is Saturday, November 17, 2012. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 20 minutes of walking = 1.1 miles for a November total of 35.8 miles. My weight was down to 163.2 pounds.

My THOUGHTS today. Well, I'm hoping for a miracle and that would be a Hawkeye victory over Michigan (there). The odds are not good but who knows - maybe we'll just put it all together and come out a winner.

HUMOR for today: Jan, my sister sent me this email yesterday. She said she loves this doctor. It was entitled: "Love This Doctor." I'm an exerciser so I'm not going to take this doctor's advice. His words about exercise were:
Q. Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A. Heart only good for so many beats, and that it....Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend of life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment