Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pete BLOG-Day 26,349. Walking to and from the pub.

Today is Tuesday, January 8, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 37 minutes of walking = 2.0 miles for a January total of 15.8 miles. My weight was 163.6 pounds.

QUOTE from Desmond Tutu: "Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."

My THOUGHTS today deal with trying to finish up a "letter-to-the-editor." The topic is why Americans should be grateful that President Obama is getting a second term. I identify many of Obama's accomplishments in his first term compared to what Geroge W. Bush did in his two terms. So far I've come up with 30-40 achievemients - I'll share some of them in the next couple of days.

HUMOR for today: It's a ten-minute walk from my house to the pub. Weirdly, it's a two-hour walk from the pub to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment