Friday, January 11, 2013

Pete BLOG-Day 26,352. Still more gratitude for President Obama

Today is Friday, January 11, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 37 minutes of walking = 2.0 miles for a January total of 23.2 miles. My weight was 162.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Felix Baumgartner, record-setting Austrian skydiver: "I wish the whole world could see what I see. Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you really are."

My THOUGHTS today: Here some more reasons Americans should be grateful for Obama in comparison to George W. Bush.
13. No more hunters getting shot in the face by the vice-president of the U.S.
14. No longer do our military personnel have to hide their sexual identify because Obama got Don't ask, Don't tell repealed.
15. No more news about Terry Schaibo or Valerie Plame.
16. No more silencing of NASA scientists or other scientists regarding their concern about global warming.
17.No longer is Wall Street operating without some government regulations.
18.No more shoes being thrown at the Presient of the U.S.
19. No more job losses at the rate of 700,000 a month like we had when Obama took office.

HUMOR for today: Abe Lincoln said: "It is a fortunate thing I wasn't born a woman, for I cannot refuse anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment