Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26, 354. Go Baltimore Ravens

Today is Sunday, January 13, 2013. No stats today - my day off.  My weight was 163.6 pounds.

QUOTE from Denzel Washington: "Don't aspire to make a living. Aspire to make a difference."

My THOUGHTS today: Go Baltimore Ravens!!!! The Ravens beat the Denver Broncos yesterday by 38-35 in double overtime. I want the Ravens to go all the way to the Super Bowl (and win it). In order to do this they will have to beat the winner of the New England-Houston game bring played at 3:30 today. I have a personal reason for this as a former student of mine plays right guard for the Ravens. His name is Marshall Yanda and he just made second team all-pro. Maybe he'll think of me as his favorite teacher and reward me with a little ____?_____(Ha Ha).  GO RAVENS.

HUMOR for today: The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy. (Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment