Monday, January 21, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,362. Obama Inauguration today.

Today is January 21, 2013. Inauguration Day for Obama's second term. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a January total of 44.1 miles. My weight was 161.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Audrey Harvey in Guideposts: "Gossip is like a nasty virus. If you learn to cover your mouth you won't spread the germs."

My THOUGHTS today are on the inauguration of President Obama. I'm so happy Barack Obama is being sworn in for his second term. I shudder on what would happen to the USA if Mitt Romney was taking the oath. It is 9:50 AM and all the networks are covering the festivities and I want to watch every minute. So I'm signing off right now so I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment