Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pete's BLOG- Day 26,350. BEING GRATEFUL FOR OBAMA

Today is Wednesday, January 9, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes lifting weights and 46 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a January total of 18.3 miles. My weight was 162.2 pounds.

QUOTE from Malcolm Glaswell: "The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are lacking in the latter."

My THOUGHTS today: Yesterday I said I would list some of the reasons Americans should be grateful to President Obama for what he's done in his first four years. What I'm doing is comparing and contrasting Obama's record  to Bush's record. Here is a sample:

1. No more lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction or yellowcake in Africa.
2. No more seeing our president looking for WMDs under his desk and behind curtains in the Oval Office and then smiling about it. And doing this when our troops were getting killed and maimed in Iraq.
3. No more war in Iraq.
4. No more talk from our president about privatizing Social Security and Medicare.
5. No more books like "Bush's Brain."
6. No longer are GM and Chrysler going bankrupt - they are thriving.

I'll list some more tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment