Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pete's BLOG:Day 26,361. Go Ravens and Go Yanda.

Today is Sunday, January 20, 2012. No stats today - my day off. my weight was 161.6 pounds.

QUOTE from - The Complete LIFE'S LITTLE INSTRUCTION BOOK: "Read carefully anything that requires your signature. Remember the big print giveth and the small print taketh away."

My THOUGHTS  today have to do with NFL football. The Baltimore Ravens play the New England Patriots - the winner goes to the Super Bowl. Marshall Yanda, my former student plays right guard for the Ravens. I want to see the Ravens go all the way so we can have a parade for Marshall in Anamosa. Go Ravens.

Also today I watched Barack Obama take his oath of office for his second term. I like that guy because I trust him, he has intelligence and he knows history. Some things our former president didn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment