Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 24,343-4. A stress reliever

Wednesday, January 2, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 37 minutes of walking = 2,0 miles for a January total of 4.5 miles. My weight was 164.4 pounds.
Ruth Ann and I went to Preston, Minnesota to visit Roger, Ruth Ann's brother.
Today is Thursday, January 3, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 37 minutes of walking = 2.0 miles for a January total of 6.5 miles. My weight was 164 pounds.
QUOTE from Reminisce Magazine: "
A lot of us would like to move mountains, but few of us are willing to pracrice on small hills."
My THOUGHTS  today have to do with relieving stress. Today I relieved a stress I've had for 10 years. I bought a pick-up in 2003 from an old colleague at the  Middle School. It was a 1989 Nissan pick-up. I've had nothing but headaches with that thing since I bought. It never would start right and I think I put a new battery in just about every year. For some reason they would wear down in a hurry and Theisen's Farm and Home Store would give me a free one. Anyway, today I had Dave (Carron's friend), and a friend of his pull it into my driveway and that is where it will stay until I can sell it for $300.00. The stress of that pick-up will be no more for Pete Bungum - I'm done with it.
HUMOR for today: "Did you hear about the guy from Texas who incorporated himself and became a laughing stock?"

No comments:

Post a Comment