Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pete BLOG-Day 26,357. The Ten commandments-Minnesota Style..

Today is Wdenesday, January 16, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes lifting weights and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a January total of 33.0 miles. My weight was 163.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Grandparents.com: "Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies."

My THOUGHTS today: Just a little HUMOR today. I grew up in Minnesota and I'm 100% Norwegian. The following email from friends Dale and Pat Jenson made me chuckle. The title is The Ten Commandments-Minnesota Style.
1. Der's only one God, ya know.
2. Don't make dat walleye on yur mantle an idol.
3. Cussin' ain't nice.
4. Go to church even when yur up nort.
5. Honor da folks.
6. Don't kill. Ketch and release.
7. Der's only one Lena fir Ole. No cheatin.
8. Fit ain't yur lutefisk, don't take it.
9. Don't be braggin bout how much snow ya shofeled.
9. Keep yur mind off yur neighbors hot-dish.

1 comment:

  1. Pete--We continue to read your blog--enjoy and learn from it--keep writing--Connie and Carson Ode

    ReplyDelete