Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,347. Darvin's 93rd birthday.

Today is Sunday, January 6, 2013. No walk today - it is my day of rest.

QUOTE from Sam Levenson, humorist: "As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."

My THOUGHTS today. I'm happy for Darvin, my 93-year-old friend, who will be celebrating his 93rd birthday on the 8th. His lady friend, Betty, had a song request for him on this morning's radio show (The Leo Greco Show)  from WMT radio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The song had to do with being a farmer all his life. He is a good guy and I'm so happy he found Betty to offer him some companionship in his later years. He almost acts like a high school kid as he is so happy to be with Betty. Way to go, you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment