Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,312. It's a good day;

Today is Sunday, December 2, 2012. No stats today - my day of rest. My weight was 164.4 pounds.

My inspirational QUOTE today is from "The 11 Laws of Likability" by Michelle Tillis Lederman. "Be nice to yourself. This isn't just a warm fuzzy idea, it's a scientific principle. Positive self-talk paves the way for authentic productivity and success."

My THOUGHTS today: I'm going to be nice to myself as the QUOTE says. I feel good today. The temperature outside right now is an unbelievable 60 degrees - that makes me feel good. I'm grateful I'm sleeping good for up to 6-8 hours a night. I'm grateful that my health has been great this year with the exception of a bad cold in July. I'm grateful the election is over so Ruth Ann and I do not have to use the "mute" button anymore to silence the political ads. I'm grateful that I keep my weight at about 165
pounds. I'm grateful I get to eat 5 times a day but know enough to make the quantities small so I don't gain any weight. Anyway, I have a lot of things to feel good about today. LIFE IS GOOD.

Yesterday was a fantastic day in Anamosa. Our local community theater put on Roger's and Hammerstein's "Sound of Music." I didn't know we had such acting and singing talent in Anamosa and the surrounding towns. Ruth Ann and said it was one of most enjoyable two and one-half hours we had ever experienced. LIFE IS GOOD IN ANAMOSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment