Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,340. Happy Days in Denmark

Today is Sunday, December 30, 2012. My stats today: 38 minute of walking = 2.0 miles for a December total of 57.2 miles. My weight was 163.0 pounds.

My THOUGHTS today: After viewing some Facebook photos from Denmark I see there are some happy campers over there right now. Granddaughter Alexandra lives there and Todd Nielson (son of Bill and Anne Nielson, our pastor and his wife) is studying in Copenhagen this year. Four of Alex and Todd's Anamosa High School friends arrived in Copenhagen on December 27 for a week long visit. The 4 are Jackie Engelbart, Bryce Engelbart, Kaleb Kilburg and a Schwaegler kid that I don't know. I've viewed 5 photos of the six of them and they all have big smiles on their faces. It looks like they are enjoying each other's company and also the city of Copenhagen. Keep smiling you folks - I want to see more photos. I know Todd and Alex will be wonderful hosts and tour guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment