Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,316. #16-25 of Thanksgiving Story Starters.

Today is Thursday, December 6, 1012. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 47 minutes of walking = 2.6 miles for a December total of 12.2 miles. My weight was 163.8 pounds.

QUOTE from Victor Borge: "The shortest distance between two people is a smile."

My THOUGHTS today are on #16-25 of 50 Thanksgiving Story Starters. = #16-20 are entitled Teen Talk and #21-25 are entitled I'm Not blushing.

#16. My favortie activities at school were___. Pete says: Band and sports.
#17. My first job was____. Pete says: Working at a grocery store in tenth grade.
#18. My first car was and it cost ___. Pete says: A 1951 Chevrolet and it cost $300.00.
I bought it in 1959.
#19. My favorite musical group was___. Pete says: I didn't have one. But I liked Elvis.
#20. My first home away from my parents was___. Pete says: It was Olson Hall at Luther College, in Decorah, Iowa in August, 1958.

#21. My first crush was on ___. Pete says: In third grade it was Karen Burdick in Mantorville, Minnesota.
#22. My first date was with ___at___. Pete says: The first one was in ninth grade with Rhonda Easler - we double-dated and went to a movie in Rochester.
#23. My first kiss was___. Pete says: In eighth grade and it was probably Patsy Waters in Chatfield.
#24. I met my mate ___. Pete says: I met Ruth Ann in seventh grade in Chatfield, Minnesota.
#25. My favorite wedding memory is___. Pete says: How happy everybody was at our wedding.

HUMOR today for Senior Citizens: I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment