Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,325. Be thankful for each day.

Today is Saturday, December 15, 2012. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a December total of 32.3 miles. My weight was 164.2 pounds.

QUOTE from Wayne W. Dyer, from his book Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life: "A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe."

My THOUGHTS today. After the tragedy yesterday in Connecticut my thoughts today are that we all better appreciate each day of life. Yesteray proves that we never know when our days on this earth will end.

One of the reasons I number my days of life (in the above title) is it helps me focus on appreciating each day.
Each day I try to focus on the following: 
1. Doing something beneficial to my body with my exercise routine.
2. I focus on eating healthy foods.
3. I focus on exercising my brain by writing in my BLOG and learning something new every day.
4. I focus on trying to live by the Golden Rule.
5. I focus on the Bible verse from Philippiians which says, "What you sow is what you reap".
6.  I focus on greeting people and giving them a smile.
7.  I focus on listening to people and looking them in the eye when talking.
8.  And I focus on treating Ruth Ann as the most important thing in my life and also thinking of her as my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment